Monday, June 27, 2016

to my nineteen year old self.....

I started this blog in 2004, back when I had just jumped my teen years and reached my twenties!

Wow, can't believe how my nineteen / twenty year old thought back then. But, boy as I proud of him. He has made some decisions that have made me what I am today, and to my future self I hope you can be proud of the two of us.

Well as a thirty year old what I would have liked to tell my nineteen year old is, thanks to all the hormones running through you at that time you have been one emotional person. But a true friends to people around you. I am that still, you have made me now in to a committed husband and father as well as a committed worker to my job.

You were always disciplined, I think it is partly due to your parents and school, however mostly it is because of you. You were either respectful of the rules or understood them well, some of the disciplines you had were not because of the rules really it was because you had it in you. So the background your grew up in only makes part of you. Most of it comes from within.

Well, for now. thanks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker