Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cruel World, oh! Cruel World...

Ok, I haven’t written something original in my blog for a long time. So here it goes this post describes how evil the world is to me. I have listed down 10 things that make the world such a cruel place to live in.

  1. The world has given me great friends the right ones at the right time.
  2. The world has taught me how to heal, taught me how to get up on my own two feet again.
  3. The world has taught me how to make my sadness in to something good. After all experiences are things that go wrong in your life.
  4. The world has given me so much happiness, sometimes I fail to see this happiness because of the momentary sadness in my life.
  5. The world has given the ability to understand. I know the world doesn’t revolve around me :-)
  6. The world has given me the ability to feel, to know when other people are happy and when they are down in the dumps.
  7. The world has shown me there is more than stress in my life, there are also things like relaxation and recreation :-)
  8. The world has shown me that there are many paths in life, and that I deserve happiness
  9. The world has given me understanding parents. The secret is not in them understanding me but me understanding them.
  10. The world has given me the internet and IM, to say hi to my friend on the other end of the world.

Come to think of it the world that I live in isn’t that cruel. The world is everything that surrounds me; you are part of my world.

Thanks for being part of it…

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Uchi said...

Hmm... very tochy, i would hav never been able to come up something lyk, but come 2 think of its very true.

Same 2 u buddy...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Bashi said...

Very nice su ... :)i agree with uchi (i thk for the first time in my life :P hehe!)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Upeks said...

i totally agree with ur 10th point ;)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Uchi said...

hema dama first time thama ithin ....

8:04 PM  
Blogger Truckie said...

so completely true!! guess the world around us make us who we are... kool post su!!! pretty awesome:)

10:03 PM  
Blogger CreepyDude said...

seriously man... well said... i've only seen this today. pretty awsome...

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker