Wednesday, April 13, 2005

CrOSsed

Well good news at last my cousins from Canada are coming over for a visit they’ll be coming on the 18th. God! It’s been ages, was speaking to them yesterday (on the phone) about how excited they were about the trip. Been almost 5 years since they left, it took me awhile to get used to the fact that they were gone. They were my neighbors since the day I was born, so it was so weird not seeing the people you used to see every single day. The question is will I have enough time to spend with them with Apiit and all? The real situation that I hate is them leaving, this is the reality that I hate to face, I hate letting go of people, but I know that I will have to.

3 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Forget apiit and spend some time with ur cousins men!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mr.Pitbull said...

Hey man u are not the only one facing this kind of a situation. My unlce has come to Sri Lanka after abt 8 years ( i don't know the exact years) i won't be able to spend some time with him and my cousins be cos of apiit . But i try to enjoy evey moment i am with them . so Don't worry with the little time u have with your cousin enjot to the fullest !!!!!!!!! regards

11:53 PM  
Blogger s2 said...

Thanks alot u guys I'll try to balance it out

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker