Sunday, March 13, 2005

SaD StORy

Well my life has been really good and going well until yesterday.

Well when I got home after Apiit on Friday, my mother was treating my female dog Penney’s rear paw (I have two dogs Mickey and Penney, both Dashands - sausage dogs) anyway she had not been able to walk all day on Friday. We assumed that something had bitten her on the paw.

Yesterday (Saturday) when I got back from Apiit my father explained that they had taken Penney to the Vet and he had said that she has all the symptoms of a dog that has had a slip disk which mean her spine has broken and she’s paralyzed from the hip bellow. She drags her self from her front paws these days.

The Vet also says that Penney won’t eat because she wont go to the can (you know what I mean the toilet) she’s said to die in about a week without eating she doesn’t seem to be in pain though. But it’s so sad to see her drag her self around the house, we are considering the option of giving her a lethal injection these days. I’m so sad for Mickey because he howls when ever Penney gets locked in a room or is taken to the vet I don’t know how he will react.

Penney’s just there in a corner of my room sleeping with half of her body lifeless.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bashi said...

hey SU...
well ive never really had a pet.. but reading wot happened to penny is really sad...
but su...the thg is we have to let go of everythg we have at some point...isnt it..even our own life..i knw its hard..but take it easy...
love u

9:22 PM  
Blogger s2 said...

Yep it's sad you're right about letting go!!!!!!!

Thanx lil SiS

9:28 PM  
Blogger E said...

Oh my god, this is sooooooo sad.I'm so sorry Sudantha i know whats it like cos iv lost two dogs at the same time.(German Shepherds)its really hard....

9:52 PM  
Blogger s2 said...

Yep it is hard, I won't deny that.
It's so sad to see her in this helpless state.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mr.Pitbull said...

hey man. it is really sad to hear abt your dog. but dogs are like us humans neda? they enjoy life for a moment and in the end sadness is wat all they pocess in the end. Like Lord buddha said "Sansare bavan duka". Sadness is wat we all have in the end. So be happy ok !don't be sad. I will paray for your dog too everyday wishing her all the happiness she can get for the rest of her life.

10:49 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Whoa, that really is very very sad... I'm a dog lover myself, and have had to see the demise of one of my previous dogs. Ít's a very sad thing. I hope your dog'll make it. If not, remember, nothing is permanent in life, as Bashi pointed out earlier, we have to let go at some point. Just try to take it easy...

8:59 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

aww Su~
::hugs::

~SGT

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker